Microsoft Office 365
Collaboration in the Cloud
Collaboration is great for operational staff’s productivity, but what about your IT team’s productivity? Big email attachments make for large inboxes which are cumbersome and time consuming to manage. Why not streamline collaboration whilst maximising IT efficiency?
Combining Exchange Online, Lync Online, Sharepoint Online and Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Office 365 is way more than just email in the cloud. The real value of Office 365 lies in its ability to consolidate file sharing, collaboration, conferencing, and Unified Messaging into a single product.
With one set of login credentials, employees can access their email, contacts, calendars, documents and collaboration tools using the latest version of Office applications and programs from virtually any device, anytime, anywhere.
Providing a flexible unified communications and collaboration solution, Office 365 makes it easy and affordable to extend privileges to kiosk workers, contractors or casual employees as well as accommodate the needs of your entire workforce. Office 365 allows your team to share information and communicate whether they are in the same office, across the city, across the country or around the world without bogging down IT resources.
If you currently have an on-premise solution, Office 365 opens even more doors for you by offering additional flexibility and features. From the user’s perspective, their experience is exactly the same whether they are accessing their email and documents from the cloud or as they have always done.
You can expect:
- Reduced IT administration and storage costs;
- Peace of mind from IT-Level phone support and automatic updates;
- Increased productivity with anywhere access to collaboration tools;
- Increased security with industry leading anti-virus and anti-spam protection;
- Increased data availability with a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, data centre geo-redundancy and disaster recovery;
- Increased flexibility and scalability to easily add more users or re-allocating features.
Office 365 is definitely not a "one-size fits all" solution. There is a wide range of per-user subscription based Office 365 plans with different customisable features to choose from. Office 365 allows you to mix and match plans to cost effectively provide each user with exactly the right mix of tools they require. There are specific Office 365 for Education plans available as well as special pricing for Not-for-Profits. More information about plan features and pricing can be found by visiting the Microsoft Office 365 Product Page.
Office 365 for Education
Today’s classrooms are extremely different from the classrooms of yesteryear. Tablets, laptops, wireless, video conferencing… technology is a huge part of modern education. Incorporating technologies which promote communication and collaboration in schools will enhance the classroom experience and help to achieve learning outcomes for students and give them a head start for their future.
For this reason, Microsoft makes the most up-to-date technology available for tomorrow’s lawyers, receptionists, accountants, and teachers by offering Office 365 for Education for free to students.
By incorporating Exchange Online, Lync Online, Sharepoint Online and Office Professional Plus, Office 365 for Education provides a wealth of new features not previously available on Live@edu. Office 365 for Education enables virtual classes, Online Meetings, video and voice chat as well as the construction of class and group sites to facilitate easy collaboration and support classroom activities. Even better is that all updates are automatically performed by Microsoft so students and staff always have access to the latest version of Microsoft programs and applications.
You can expect:
- Reduced costs by choosing from a range of free or very inexpensive pay per month plans for students and staff suitable for all levels of education;
- Less time spent managing IT;
- Improved student results from incorporating blended learning into the classroom;
- Increased staff and student productivity through ease of collaboration;
- Improved safety with customisable security and privacy features as well as enterprise class anti-spam and anti-virus protection.
Through our work in education all across Australia, Generation-e has established a solid foothold in deploying technology for schools. We have developed a deep understanding of the intricacies, unique circumstances and common issues experienced when deploying IT in education and we know the best ways to manage them. We have been a go-to Microsoft partner in delivering Live@edu since it was unrolled and will continue this trend with the launch of Office 365 for Education as well. Our experience is further amplified by the solid Office 365 for Enterprise practice we have established. If you are interested in more information about Office 365 for Education or if you would like to register your school, please contact us today on 1300 553 088.
For more information about the range of plans available, please visit the Microsoft Office365 for Education Product Page.
Office 365 Solutions & Services
Moving email and collaboration to the cloud makes so much sense for many organisations big and small. Whether you are looking to move some or all of your workforce to the cloud, Generation-e has the skills and experience to help your organisation leverage the power of cloud computing.
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Planning services
- Cloud setup services: Generation-e works to get Office 365 up and properly configured before turning it over to your in-house IT team for data migrations and installations.
- Cloud installation services: This includes full service from set up through to installation and includes all migration.
- Cloud migration services: Generation-e migrates your on-premise data into the cloud for you.
A Safe Pair of Hands
As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Cloud Accelerate partner, Generation-e has the expertise and experience to drive real results for our customers by helping them embrace cloud technologies. Generation-e has worked with hundreds of companies to deploy unified communications and collaboration solutions on premise, in the cloud or comprising a hybrid of both options. Not only that, we are the best advocate for our solutions because we use all the technology we sell in our own offices everyday.
Our commitment to flawless service delivery ensures that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
Please contact us today on 1300 553 088 or complete the form.