Consolidate servers and increase flexibility with virtualisation
Many companies today are opting to create their own private cloud environments but even if the cloud is not on the horizon for your organisation, the benefits of virtualisation may still be appealing.
Using Hyper-V, existing physical and virtual servers can be consolidated whilst still preserving flexibility. As a part of a unified communications solution or integrated with network infrastructure, Hyper-V allows you to run the workload of multiple physical servers on minimal equipment.
Once you begin to virtualise, you quickly realise the importance of having a robust tool to assist with provisioning and managing virtual machines. Microsoft System Center has a suite of products which assist with this.
By embracing virtualisation and the private cloud you:
- Improve agility, scalability, performance and resiliency whilst protecting existing investment;
- Maximise efficiency and responsiveness by harnessing resources as required to meet business demands;
- Keep your data secure and increase data availability using a private cloud;
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have reliable disaster recovery and data backup solutions;
- Use fewer physical servers and less power which reduces costs for running and cooling;
- Improve infrastructure through testing and development;
- Increase productivity.
For a full list of the features and benefits of Hyper-V, visit the Microsoft Hyper-V Product Page.
Hyper-V Solutions & Services
When it comes to virtualisation, there are a few options to choose from. The horse that Generation-e has chosen to back is Microsoft Hyper-V. As with all of the technologies we choose to provide for our customers, we have so much faith in Hyper-V that we use it as our virtualisation tool in our own offices. Whether you are new to virtualisation or a seasoned veteran, Generation-e offers solutions and services to help you ensure that your organisation gets the full benefits of virtualisation.
- Server consolidation and virtualisation;
- Virtualisation capacity planning.
- Hyper-V deployment;
- Hyper-V integration with Microsoft System Center.
- Managed virtualised environments.
A Safe Pair of Hands
Specialising in unified communications means that Generation-e’s experience and expertise has been honed in some of the most complex and challenging IT environments. Making technology work to power unified communications means extending the capabilities to the brink and meticulously managing every minute detail in order to develop a robust and reliable solution. Having worked our way through the issues we experienced during these projects has helped us to be able to create bulletproof solutions which work whether you are looking to perform day to day tasks or run a Lync deployment connecting your branch offices across Australia or around the globe.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Generation-e works to architect the right solution based on your business needs and application environment. Our holistic solution delivers more than just virtualisation. From the technology we deploy to the services we provide, you will only deal with experts, who are uncompromising in their standards to deliver what they promised, in time and on budget.
Contact us on 1300 553 088 or complete the form.