Generation-e is the progressive leader in modern Audio-Visual (AV) solutions to deliver Modern Productivity™. Our pioneering approach to deliver unified solutions encompasses Cloud, Unified Communications, Networking and AV elements. We have been setting the standard for Unified Communications and Collaboration for 15 years.
Based on our growth, we are recruiting another pre-sales resource with specialist Audio Visual experience to join our team in Sydney.
We believe that for too long organisations have focused on technology and not on the people who unlock true value using it. As part of growing our team, we are looking for unique people to join our change team to help our clients take maximum advantage of the technology solutions we deliver. We value our employees and provide opportunities for development and career progression and we and are looking for people whose careers we can nurture and develop.
The successful candidate will be able to use their experience and industry knowledge to guide clients through the solution design and sales journey to deliver amazing meeting room and workplace audio visual experiences.
• A storyteller who can bring their experience to life
• Working closely and collaboratively with the sales team to devise effective and creative solutions for clients
• Attending meetings with Sales acting as a subject matter expert
• Engagement with the clients and interpretation of their needs
• Produce detailed costings and compelling proposals for clients including solution overviews, bills of materials, labour estimates, high level drawings, and pricing as required
• Assisting clients with building business cases
• Reply/respond to clients following requests for information and proposal requests
• Deliver solution presentations, demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer facing events
• Facilitate and conduct workshops with clients, including conceptual design and white board sessions
• Compare competitive products to specify the most advantageous solutions for clients
• Take a leading role in specifying technical solutions, writing proposals and tender responses
• Help maintain Generation-e’s credibility & client/sales satisfaction by developing trusted relationships with customer stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
• Participate in deep-dive discussions & evaluate customer’s current business needs & desired end-state to translate the technical view into the implementation view & determine implementation steps necessary to meet complex technical requirements
• 4+ years proven experience in audio visual or unified communications environments
• Microsoft unified communications experience preferred
• Good commercial acumen
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills, including ability to explain and present technical solutions, including Proposal and Tender writing experience
• Excellent relationship-building and engendering skills with an affinity to both sales and technology delivery functions
• Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage
• Understanding of dependencies and project planning for audio visual projects
• Understanding of current Audio Visual and IT industry sourcing models
• Strong experience in building solutions, and ability to tailor proposal or presentation for given scenario
• Be based in Sydney with occasional travel throughout Australia with occasional overseas travel
People choose to align their career with Generation-e because we are innovative and drive career outcomes. We pride ourselves on supporting our people and providing opportunities for them to continually learn and develop. Here at Generation-e we like to reward effort so when we say there is opportunity for your career we mean it!
Generation-e is entering an exciting phase of growth. If you are prepared to work hard, deliver results and want to play an active role, apply now.
Generation-e does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.