Recognised as one of the fastest IT growing companies in the Asia Pacific, Generation-e Productivity Solutions is always seeking people who thrive in a dynamic environment of high achievement. Members of our teams do not accept mediocre and aspire to be the best they can be.
A few facts about Generation-e to consider before applying:
- Global recognition of achievements;
- Career path development;
- National presence with work opportunity between interstate offices;
- Opportunity to attend local & overseas conferences & product briefings;
- The highest certifications in the products represented and a focus on vendors who uphold leadership such as Gartner’s Magic Quadrant;
- The opportunity to work with high profile accounts;
- Performance-based rewards;
- Equal opportunity employer;
- An open, honest, upbeat working environment with a sensitivity to work/life balance.
We are building a team of the brightest Cloud, Unified Communications, Identity, Audio/Visual and Networking practitioners in the industry. If you want to shape your career in a thriving environment, and if you think you are ready for the challenge of your life, apply within!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No third parties or recruiters please.
We hire the best of the best, so you’ll need to impress us with your excellent customer service ethic and your professional telephone manner. In this role you will be responsible for answering incoming support calls, logging and resolving a high percentage of incidents each day, managing the job queue and escalating issues.
To be considered for this great role, you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-moving team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Demonstrable Help Desk experience.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- An IT related qualification.
The following attributes will make us really keen to talk to you:
- MCP or equivalent certification
- A tertiary qualification
In return for being an all-round Help Desk Superstar, you will receive a generous salary and be eligible for a performance-based bonus. There will also be opportunities for specialised technical training to progress your career.
This is a full-time role and some clients may require security clearances, therefore all applicants must be Australian Citizens and be willing to undertake a police check.
But most important of all, we are a bunch of really nice people here at Generation-e. So if this sounds like your kind of gig, please send your CV to email@example.com .
- Leading Edge Technologies
- Support our growing team
- Rewarding opportunities with development potential
A Senior Project Coordinator is currently required to work within our well-developed project management methodology based on PRINCE II to deliver a range of complex communications and cloud projects.
The right person will want to progress, grow a team and shape their role. Generation-e is a multi-award winning Microsoft Gold Partner who are growing rapidly.
In the role, you will be required to:
- Assist in the management and coordination of projects from beginning to end
- Develop project plans, progress reports, requirements documentation and associated communications documents for each project
- Own the effective communications of project expectations to internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and document project meetings
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones to ensure on time and on budget delivery
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Conduct project reviews and create recommendations to improve project delivery
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external resources
- Hand over completed projects to the support team
- Accurately forecast and manage invoicing milestones
- Review project budgets to control possible overruns
To be successful you must have:
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Be ambitious
- Demonstrate that you are a team player
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, IT or Engineering
- Formal project management training
To be successful in this position you will be an experienced Project Coordinator who has previous experience working on IT Asset and Technology refresh projects. You will also have demonstrated experience with developing ICT procurement plans particularly within a Government environment. Excellent communication, organizational and an understanding of project delivery methodology is also a must.
Are you looking for a company where you can hit the ground running, work with smart people, and really progress your career? We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic person with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our fast-paced and highly regarded company. This is a place where your contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
Generation-e is a highly successful national IT network integrator specialising in unified
communications. We have a friendly, entrepreneurial culture, we support high achievement, and we encourage work/life balance. We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our expert technical team to provide 2nd and 3rd level support across multiple client environments both remotely and on-site. In addition, you will also be called on to deliver high quality leading edge end to end technology projects for our customers.
This role will suit a highly motivated person who enjoys working to the highest standards, in a fast paced technical environment with a lot of variety. This is a customer-facing role, and it is vital that you have an excellent service ethic, as well as superior verbal and written communication skills.
To be considered for this role you will have at leastfive years experience, with
relevant industry based certifications, and ideally be experienced in:
- Microsoft MCITP/MCSE certification
- Server support (Windows 2012)
- Active Directory/ ADFS
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft Exchange (including Unified Messaging)
- Microsoft System Centre
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Yammer
We’ll be even more excited to talk to you if you have:
- Enterprise Voice Unified Communications (Microsoft Lync)
- Telephony Gateways (Sonus)
- Video Conferencing (Pexip, Polycom, LifeSize or Cisco)
- Telephony experience
In return for being an all-round superstar, you will receive a generous salary based on experience, an
on-call allowance, and performance-based bonuses. There will also be opportunities for specialised technical training to progress your career.
This is a full-time role where you will work at client’s sites or from our offices at Woolloongabba
or North Ryde depending on where you live. Some of our clients may require security clearances, therefore all applicants must be Australian Citizens and be willing to undertake both police and government security checks. Your own car and current licence are essential.
But most important of all, we are a bunch of really nice people here at Generation-e. So if this sounds like your kind of gig, please apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Manager
Generation-e is a fast-growing, award winning technology company. The business is going from strength to strength with continued rapid growth forecasted. With a national presence and increasing business in south east Asia, Generation-e accelerates careers. Generation-e offers flexibility and a strong work: life balance approach. While we are looking for a full time person, for an exceptional candidate we could make this role part time.
Generation-e’s partners with Microsoft to deliver solutions that empowers people to communicate and collaborate whether they are in the boardroom, the café or their kitchen. Companies choose Generation-e because our deep expertise and experience empowers their people to achieve to their potential.
We're looking for a high-achieving digital marketer to be a key part of the Generation-e team. Working with senior management and sales, you will own driving demand generation. You will be responsible for seeing programs and campaigns through to finish and you will be recognised and rewarded for your great work! We have a strong marketing ethos today and believe passionately in pull marketing, high quality reusable content, using video to advantage and delivering a 20:1 RoI.
Generation-e sees the Digital Marketing Manager role and as such you will be a direct report of the Managing Director. This role is an opportunity for you to own marketing and drive our direction. In this position, you will need to be a strong character with strong self-motivation and the ability to achieve results without constant supervision. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible and accountable for the creation and execution of Generation-e’s marketing plan.
You will need a thorough understanding of digital marketing including web, email, social and paid media. Experience with marketing automation will definitely be advantageous. And because the world isn’t totally digital just yet, any experience with in person events wouldn’t go astray either.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- Keeping Generation-e at the top of our key vendors and partner’s minds
- Liaising with marketing leaders at our strategic vendors such as Microsoft, HP, Telstra etc.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns and optimising them for maximum impact
- Achieve campaign objectives through a variety of digital, automation, content and media activities
- Optimise our CRM data for maximum effectiveness
- Content creation and curation
- Ownership of customer advocacy including case studies and customer satisfaction to drive referral business and aid in retention
- Working with the CTO on new product launches and campaigns
- Ownership of the quality and style of all company documents ensuring that when customers view them they are left with the best possible impression
- Management of social media to cost effectively drive traffic and improve conversions & engagement
- Managing external providers
- Delivering a 20:1 RoI on all campaign
- Always pushing the limits of what we can achieve and never settle for mediocrity!
You will excel at:
- Understanding what works in digital campaigns (and what does not)
- Communicating with senior management and key internal resources
- Being well organised and having strong processes to guide your day with minimal direct supervision
- Solving problems
- Focusing on goals, metrics and success
- Data-driven analysis, including post-implementation results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, editing and proofreading skills with strong attention to detail
- Having fun, playing a joke and/or cracking a smile (mandatory - we can't be serious all the time)
Your background will include:
- A relevant university degree
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing
- Building and running digital campaigns including email, web, social, display
- Incorporating content marketing into campaigns
- Experience in marketing automation or working in an automated environment
- Ability to execute projects in an independent role, and deliver results
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Ability to engage and work directly with management
What’s On Offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company going through significant growth. If you are looking to rapidly build your career and work with a passionate and forward-thinking team, then we want to hear from you.
You will join a company of dedicated, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working as one and celebrating each other’s successes within a culture that values making it happen with transparent and open communication.
DO NOT APPLY if you are not an Australian resident!