Block Service Hours
Pre-paid support you use at your own convenience
Like a voucher, Generation-e’s block service hours, or B-Serv, entitle you to services upon redemption. B-Serv is purchased in blocks and can be used as you require engineering resources to fix problems, provision training, or perform maintenance or support. Use of B-Serv is based on a flat hourly rate. The formula is simple:
- One hour of work equals one B-Serv hour. It doesn't matter which team member performed the work, what kind of work was done, or whether it was done on-site or remotely;
- The clock doesn’t start ticking until our engineer arrives on site - so travel time is not included in the B-Serv you use;
- Remote support is charged in half an hour blocks and on-site services incur a minimum charge of two hours;
- If the work needs to be done outside of standard business hours, (8:30 am until 5:30 pm Monday to Friday) it is billed at double the rate.
Using Block Support Hours
When you purchase B-Serv, you get way more than just at call access to Generation-e’s team of experienced expert engineers.
- You get peace of mind that your request will be responded to within one hour of lodging a case;
- You get comprehensive free remote monitoring via our world class Generation-e Monitoring Service running from our Network Operations Centre (NOC), which alerts you to potential problems 24x7x365;
- You get usage reports monthly to keep track of the frequency with which you are using your B-Serv hours;
- You get value for money. For a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, you have access to our entire engineering team.
Engaging support using B-Serv is very easy. Simply log into our self-service support portal, call our dedicated support line on 1300 660 100 or email us at email@example.com. Whichever option you choose, your case becomes tracked in our CRM. Within one hour, we will respond to your case. The first port of call tends to be to try to work through the problem remotely, but in the instance that your issue cannot be resolved quickly and efficiently that way, we despatch a field-engineer to work through the problem on site. Emails are sent to update you whenever a case is opened, updated or closed, but you can also view the status of your cases online so that you are always in the loop.
Whether you are an existing Generation-e customer or are new to our solutions and services, B-Serv can be used to support and maintain your infrastructure. To purchase a block of B-Serv, please contact us today on 1300 553 088 or complete the form.
A Safe Pair of Hands
Customers entrust Generation-e to support and maintain their IT environment because we offer comprehensive services delivered with expertise and experience that cannot be matched. They understand that Generation-e has the tools to achieve the age old organisational goal of helping to increase efficiencies and productivity whilst reducing expenditure.
We understand business and we understand that no two organisations are the same. Generation-e’s project team makes it our business to get to know your goals and we work with you to develop a roadmap for your success.
Generation-e’s team of senior engineers are degree qualified, fully certified and extensively trained to support the range of products we represent. Our team spends one week in eight in training, refining their skills to keep their qualifications up to date. All engineers are also remunerated based on their achievement of high customer satisfaction ratings, which means you can rest assured that you will receive the very best service and support.
Not only are our individuals stellar, but the technology they employ to run, support and manage your IT is also world class. From our national Network Operations Centre (NOC) our team use patented Generation-e Monitoring Service (GEMS) to keep a finger on the pulse of your IT 24x7x365 and proactively identify potential issues before they become problems. The NOC features specialised departments to reflect our areas of expertise and so features a revolutionary Video Operations Centre (VOC) and Security Operations Centre to accommodate monitoring, management, maintenance and support for these types of infrastructure.
When an issue does arise, you will be covered with guaranteed response times, which means that business continuity can be achieved to meet your requirements. We have great vendor relationships with industry leading technology companies which affords us access to escalation channels to assist with quick resolution if and when an issue arises.
Please contact us on 1300 553 088 or complete the form.