Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is a major announcement for Microsoft. EMS is a license designed for a mobile worker who uses a range of different devices including a PC, tablet, and mobile phone.
The EMS assumes that the mobile worker will take advantage of BYOD and choose to use a non-corporate device for accessing corporate data. EMS enables an organization to be able to embrace mobility and BYOD by address the key areas of concern and risk for all organizations:
- User Identity and Access
- Device Management
- Application Management
- Data Protection
The EMS includes the following components and capabilities:
- Azure Active Directory Premium - Cloud Identity Management
- Windows Intune - Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Windows Intune - Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Azure Rights Management Services (RMS) – Email and Document Protection
Rather than purchasing piecemeal solutions, you can license EMS to address the challenges that come with a mobile workforce and BYOD. Instead of resisting change, IT departments can embrace new technologies, keep users happy and productive, and protect their organizations from security threats.
Generation-e provides advanced services to install and support your EMS environment. This includes:
- Active Directory integration
- Device profiling
- Application packaging
- Strategic advice of security postures
- Policies and procedures for rights management
* required fields
Your request has been sent successfully.