Activity Based Working
The concept of activity based work (ABW) is becoming increasingly popular as organisations are adopting flexible workplaces and practices. This includes creating virtual offices through implementing the latest technology such as unified communications and high capacity wireless networks enabling their staff to work almost anywhere.
Some benefits of this style of working include:
- increased staff collaboration, productivity and efficiency
- flexibility in where and how an employee chooses to work
- focus on outcomes not effort
- reduction in power, paper usage, real estate costs
- improved work environment and job satisfaction
- freedom and choice for staff
- breaking down silos
- modern work environment and practices
- employer of choice
Generation-e's strength in unified communications enables the technology that makes ABW a success. We work with your business, architects and fit out companies to deliver the technology that makes ABW work.
Watch the video "Future Ways of Work".