Microsoft Lync (aka Skype for Business from 2015 version onwards)
Work smarter, collaborate better and save overheads
How many places do people try to reach you? Desk phone? Mobile phone? Email? Instant message? SMS? Voicemail?
Juggling all of these communication tools is counterproductive. Microsoft Lync is a unified communications solution that combines Presence, Unified Messaging, audio & video conferencing and Enterprise Voice capabilities to create an environment for powerful collaboration anytime, anywhere.
Microsoft Lync connects the members of your organisation to mobile workers, suppliers, customers and branch offices whether they are across the city, across the country or around the world.
Offering enterprise grade features such as group conferencing, and skill search whilst providing security and flexibility, Microsoft Lync can be implemented in many ways:
- Enhancing an existing telephony solution by allowing use of either PC or phone for voice call;
- Adding to an existing telephony solution by providing conferencing, audio, video and collaboration capabilities;
- Replacing an existing telephony solution.
With the basic features of Microsoft Lync, not only is it easy to locate the right person anytime, anywhere, from any device; but with one click, you can communicate via instant message, email, video or voice call. Collaboration is further enhanced with the option to begin a web conference, share your desktop, a file or an application within your network or securely across the internet in real-time. Even better, is that communication is this easy from within the Microsoft Office programs employees use every day such as Outlook and Sharepoint.
When the capabilities of Enterprise Voice are added, Lync is transformed into a feature rich and cost effective telephony solution.
Generation-e offers our Managed Services for Microsoft Lync, a broad based solution for outsouring the operation of your unified communications environment. This makes it easier and more cost effective to operate your Lync environment.
For many organisations, their Microsoft Licensing agreements already give them the licenses needed to run Microsoft Lync either on-premise or in the cloud. Contact us today on 1300 553 088 to find out how easy it could be to deploy Lync for you.
You See Communication
With Microsoft Lync, you see communication. However, there are a few other things you see as well.
You See Profits
- Free up your IT resources and save administration costs with easy maintenance via the single management interface;
- Reduce the need for individual voicemail, IT infrastructure, and conferencing services;
- Dramatically lower telephone charges by communicating over your network instead of a phone line;
- Cut travel expenses and reduce your carbon footprint;
- Increase productivity, ultimately reducing costs across the board and increasing profitability.
You See Collaboration
- Complete projects faster through real-time collaboration using voice, video, and data;
- Maintain efficiency regardless of location;
- Reduce time wastage by allowing users to quickly find the right person and share information right away;
- Reduce the risk with security features that satisfy compliance requirements and increase control.
You See Productivity
- Increase productivity by encouraging mobile and flexible working;
- Be more responsive to customers, partners, and peers;
- Increase efficiency by accessing the right communication tools at the right time;
- Increase flexibility across platforms and devices including PC, Mac, browser, mobile phones, tablets, desk phones, and video conferencing equipment;
- Eliminate phone tag by leveraging full visibility of colleagues’ availability;
- Increase productivity by seamlessly changing from one device to another during a conversation;
- Tailor Lync to suit your organisation with applications for call centres and group association features for easy call routing.
You See Communication
For more information on Lync, visit the Lync Product Page or contact us on 1300 553 088.
Lync Solutions & Services
Generation-e truly are Lync Masters. With deep experience and expertise in the founding technologies including unified communications, networks, and platforms & management, we have handled end to end Lync deployments for tens of thousands of seats across Australia.
Generation-e understands that no two deployments are exactly the same. We work to truly understand your environment and mould the solution to suit your specific requirements. Whether you are looking for someone to provide a full service Lync roll out or whether you need some guidance in doing it in house, Generation-e has a range of services and solutions to help you take advantage of the productivity benefits Lync has to offer.
- Planning services including detailed design;
- Training and collaboration including assistance with federation and remote access;
- Break fix services;
- Change management;
- UC readiness assessment.
- Deployment of Lync to enhance, extend or add capability to existing telephony solutions;
- Relocation services;
- New office solutions;
- PBX replacements and upgrades;
- Incorporate video conferencing technology and Lync;
- PSTN and web conferencing replacement.
A Safe Pair of Hands
Generation-e’s team of Lync Masters, has deep experience and proficiency in the building block technologies of UC. We possess the rare ability to design, execute and support even the most complex unified communications deployments. This capability is endorsed by our Gold Microsoft Partner Status and our Certified Lync Master qualification, which allows us to work in tandem with Microsoft in order to help you get results.
Our customers only deal with experts, who are uncompromising in their standards to deliver what they promised, in time and on budget so you can be confident that you have made the right choice in Generation-e.
Contact us on 1300 553 088 or complete the form.